Of all the content management systems we've looked at (Drupal, Joomla, WordPress) WordPress certainly is the most user friendly of the bunch.
It's got a nice clean interface and many drag and drop features designed to get you creating and publishing your content in a snap. It's certainly a lot easier and much less time consuming than coding all of your web pages from scratch.
It's not a word processor though, so it's not going to function exactly like Microsoft Word. It still requires some coding and marketing knowledge of best practices to help you show up on Google.
Our WordPress training will show you how to use your website for daily common tasks, like text, image, page and navigation updates.
Included with training
- One-on-One or group WordPress training
- Over 100 training videos installed in your website
- Custom training videos made for specifics on your site
- User creation and permissions
- Page and post creation
- Page and post updates
- Widget creation and updates
- Security and backups
- WordPress user manual (PDF)